1. ALLConverter.com Service - websites found under www.allconverter.com www.allconverter.org www.allconverter.pl run by ALLPlayer Group Ltd.
2. User - a person who visits the website and uses the service.
3. Registered user - The user who has registered on the Website by entering his name and email.
4. Webmaster - a person who deals with a proper functioning of the service
2. General Rules
1. Service is informative.
2. The use of the service is free of charge.
3. Service does not provide to any third party emails and other data received from his users.
4. Service contacts with registered users via emails. Each sent message is considered delivered.
5. The service has the right to delete so called 'dead account' that is, those for which an authorized person is not logged within 6 months.
6. The service has the right to terminate account when the owner has acted unethically and blameworthy.
3. User Rights
1. User has the right to use information published on the Website.
2. By registration on this site, user agrees to receive emails from this service.
4. Webmasters' duties
1. Webmasters have the right to edit or delete: posts, comments if their content is offensive, includes links to other Web sites, advertises a different software, contains pornographic content.
2. Webmasters have the right to remove a comment if it does not concern the content, which has been issued.
5. Newsletter terms
1. As part of the above services, the Newsletter may be sent by ALLPlayer Group, in a cyclical manner.
2. Newsletter subscription is provided free of charge and accessible to all users of the service.
3. Newsletter is sent to registered users up to twice a month.
4. Newsletter includes the current offer of trade and commercial information about the operations and events on ALLPlayer Group network and its partners.
5. After completing the form, the user will receive a link in the email sent automatically in order to verify the accuracy of the information provided during registration.
6. Each newsletter includes:
- Information about the sender
- Completed "subject" entry
- Information about how to unsubscribe
7. Each newsletter subscriber may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link included in each message footer.